I had the privilege of being photographed by a very talented local photographer today. The photo will be used in our Spokane Swift calendar for 2011. I don't like getting "running" pictures done because I always look so goofy running, but this was fun. Thankfully, the weather cooperated long enough for the shoot which took about 30 minutes. It had been raining off an on all day and the night before we had a huge thunder/lightening storm. With the break in the rain, the sky was still pretty dark, but you can't even tell in the photo. I like how the trees look so green; you can tell that spring is finally here. :)
This photo was taken on Manito Blvd. If you click on it, it will enlarge.
Jed, the photographer has done some incredible work. Check out his website at http://www.jedconklin.com/

It looks great Tasha!! You are an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamie! :D
ReplyDelete