I am so happy that the new Jen Lancaster book just came out. I LOVE her! She is hilarious. I laugh the whole time am reading one of her books. Cam just doesn't get it. :) I have never pre-ordered a book before in my life, but I did on this one. I must say that it was sold out at both Barnes & Noble bookstores in Spokane, but I aready had bought my copy online. Ha.
Jen writes about her life. She used to make 6 figures, but then the dot com bubble burst and she lost her job. She was on unemployment and working temp jobs before she became an author. All of her books are autobiographies based on her life.
If you are at all intrested in reading one of her books, you totally should. She has 4 books out previous to "My Fair Lazy". I recommend that you read them in order since she writes them as an autobiography.
Book #1 Bitter is the New Black; Book #2 Bright Lights, Big Ass; Book #3 Such a Pretty Fat; Book #3Pretty in Plaid. Her 6th book is due to be released in September 2010.
Jen's personal interests are (stolen from her Facebook; yes we are totally friends on Facebook): Fletch, Plaid, Lacoste, Ambien, Barbies, Sweating Chardonnay, Bret Michaels, Pit Bulls, Crazy Neighbors, Jordache Jeans, Chicago, Staggering Like a Muthafucking Ninja.
Jen's blog (I highly recommend you read just because she is hilarious): http://www.jennsylvania.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment