It is getting so long. :)
It started to get easier after Wednesday. I made mistakes both Monday and Tuesday that required me taking out almost 5 inches that I had knitted. Slightly, bummed about that. Friday though, was the super bummer. We had just gotten back from dinner and Cam needed help tearing down the fence in our backyard. I set my knitting in the middle of the coffee table. I was only outside about 30 minutes, but when I came back, my yarn was spread clear across the living room, around the coffee table and up over the couch. I was so MAD! Maisy is running through it and tugging on the yarn which made me even more upset. I finally got all of the yarn picked up, but after almost an hour of trying to untangle it, I deemed the yarn a lost cause. By this time it was only 8:30 so I drove up to JoAnn's to buy another bundle of yarn. I think what happened was that Tucker knocked the yarn off of the coffee table and then Maisy got a hold of it and decided to have some "fun". Grrrr. Since then I have luckily had no more mishaps. I guess my scarf will be longer than 60 inches now......*sigh* Might take me longer than expected. *sigh*
What happens when Maisy is naughty.
Goal for the 2nd week? 45 inches.
No comments:
Post a Comment