Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tia Bean Malcolm

Most of you already know that I am totally, completly crazy about Tia. Cameron is to, he just doesn't admit it to everyone. :) I never considered myself to be a dog person, but now I can't imagine not having Tia.
Since I haven't been working, I get to spend all day playing with her. She loves it! We go for two walks everyday, play, take naps, and play some more. She is so much fun to be around and she pretty much brightens my life. At has taken her some adjustments to having mom home all day. For instance, she can't sleep all day like she used to. Now that I keep her interacted a lot more than she is used to she passes out every night. At first Cam thought that she was sick because as soon as he would get home and we had dinner she was out cold. Snoring away.....I thought it was funny. We are now adjusting to our new schedule and enjoying every moment of it!


Sometimes we have to take toys for walks....hula girl walked for 2 miles with us today


Yes, Tia packs her toys the for the whole entire walk


Thank goodness we don't have to walk her toys everyday :)



This is what we look like after a long day with mom


Tired baby girl!

Check out Tia's video below by clicking on the link below....it's pretty funny!


Here is another funny video of Tia...she was playing with Tucker



No comments:

Post a Comment