MJ is alive!
Momma Bumble Bee
Baby Bumble Bee
Our week was fairly jam packed as usual. Cam was busy at work and I was busy trying to get my school stuff lined up. I was officially accepted to SCC so now I just have to finalize my financial aid, meet with my advisor, and find a part time job. Wow! My meeting with my advisor is Monday morning and then I hope to have my FAFSA complete in the next couple of days. I am starting to get excited about going back to school, it will be a great opportunity for me and the perfect time to make the change. I was contacted by the cross country and track coach at SCC so I am thinking I might make the most of this adventure and do some running too! I don't know how I feel about competing with some 18 year olds- I hope that I am not too slow!
Cam loves me being home all day. Haha. I do everything inside and outside of the house and cook him dinner every night. I have raked both the front and back yard for leaves and pine needles, bagged everything I raked up, done laundry, cleaned the basement...the list could go on and on! Tia also gets to go to Manito pretty much everyday and play.
Tia sporting her pink camo jacket from her Gramma & Grandpa
On Saturday I took Tia to Petco to buy some treats and food. Generally the whole process of taking her wears me out. Trying to juggle her, my purse, and the basket of goodies is close to impossible. This time I took a different approach:
Not a happy camper @ Petco
Look at that pathetic face!
Tia was less than impressed! I got an evil eye for the whole car ride home and for pretty much the rest of the day. I loved the idea though, it made shopping with her so much easier and a lot quicker too!
On Sunday I did a 12k run at Qualachan. Last year after running it I never said I would run it again, now after this year I will NEVER run it again!
OUCH!
I fell not once, but twice. The second time was much worse than the first. I banged up my elbow and my knee pretty good. It hurt! I sat there for a couple of minutes (not gonna lie, I cried), then I got myself up and walked for about 2 miles and then I bucked up and ran the rest of the way. It really isn't a course that you should be racing on, but I felt really good when I started and was in first until I fell. Bum deal! My knee and elbow still both hurt incrediably bad. My elbow hurts to bend and is already black and blue. Hopefully I am able to move tomorrow, but I don't think I will be running for a couple of days. :(




Oh no! That looks awful, yikes!
ReplyDelete