Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Ah, spring cleaning is the nicest way to put it. It is more like getting rid of crap, but that doesn't sound as nice. I enjoyed being able to stay home for the weekend, but then I kep on adding stuff to my "to do" list and pretty soon it was a mile long! I felt like I cleaned all weekend, but our house looks good so I am happy for the moment. I have another huge bag to donate to goodwill and I will be more than thrilled to drop it off.

We finally purchased our bistro table to put in the kitchen. We had been looking at the same table at Target for several weeks and they finally put it on clearance. It was a steal of a deal! Cam put it together last night. It looks really nice and complements the space and our other furniture.

The next couple of weeks are shaping up to be pretty busy.....let the craziness begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment