Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April showers bring May flowers...

Since mother nature isn't cooperating, lets hope that she gets this weather figured out because it is depressing. I don't like dark & dreary days when it is almost May. Makes me feel blah!

Well, I have been super duper busy lately. In between working at Deaconess, working out, being a wife to Cam & mommy to Tia & Maisy I have also decided to start my own business. I am quickly learning that there isn't enough hours in the day anymore. 5-6 hours of sleep a night isn't cutting it right now. I have been living off of coffee in the morning. My little business, DivaBands, is coming together quite nicely though. I am very excited about it! My website is http://www.mydivabands.com/. Spread the word. :)

Last weekend I had my 2nd lesson on Roxy. I officially drove her around the block 5 times. :) My endorsement class is coming up in 2 weeks, yikes! I hope that I pass.....Cam and I took his new bike out for a ride this weekend and it was fun. I have my own motorcycle jacket now, so you can say that I am "legit".

Cam has been busy with work, school, and finishing our basement project that has gone on for over a year now. I can't wait to have the office space done so that I don't have to engulf our kitchen table with DivaBands.....

We are also in the process of selling the Jeep. I am looking at getting a peal white Acura TL. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that we can say "adios" to Candy this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment