It was a little sad that technically our weekend was an hour shorter because of DST. On Friday we went to Qdoba for dinner (shocking since we go there EVERY weekend) and then we had a drink at Press. After that we went shopping (Costco, Mall, & Target). Paydays are always the greatest. :)
On Saturday Cam headed downtown to partake in all of the St. Patty's day festivities while I was at the gym burning those calories. I had class at 7am and then I stayed and worked out for another 90 minutes. I was tired when I was done.
When I got home I took the girls with me to Starbucks to get a puppy treat, and to get a treat for myself. I haven't had a latte for over 3 weeks so it was just a tea for me and whip cream for them. Their treat looked better than mine. Haha. I don't think that it is fair for Starbucks to have such wonderful new treats right now when I am trying to lose weight. They have cake pops and Red Velvet whoopie pie. I wanted one of each! After we got our treats we cleaned house and then went for a walk waiting for Cam to get home. After Cam got home we went to the motorcycle show at the fairgrounds. It was a lot of fun. Lots of cool bikes to look at and very interesting people watching opportunities. There were a couple of bikes that Cam really liked.
Saturday night was Fro-Yo night! Yum! After that we went to the movies and saw "The Adjustment Bureau". We both agreed that it was one of the better movies that we had seen in a long time. I highly recommend watching it.
Sunday is my sleep in day with the girls. It is the only day of the week that I get to wake up whenever I want. We got up about 8:30 and made breakfast and then I went running. The weather was perfect! I don't want to jinx it or anything, but it really is starting to look and feel like spring.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment