Friday, March 25, 2011

Roxy

Cam finally talked me into taking my motorcycle endorsement class. At first I couldn't believe I had signed up and almost called to cancel. In the end I decided that it could be fun and something that we could do together this summer. I am taking the class May 6th, 7th, & 8th. I am a little nervous, but I am in a class that is just for the girls. Should be fun and maybe not as stressful.

We went and looked at bikes last week. Cam kind of had an idea of what I might like and he was pretty much right! I didn't want anything too big and I liked the color silver. After looking at bikes around town he went on Craigslist and find the exact bike that I liked at a really good deal. The only bad thing was that it was in Grand Coulee. We both had never been there before so we trekked off after work on Tuesday to go and look at the bike. The drive was interesting and a bit longer that I thought it would be. Grand Coulee and Electric City were very interesting. I don't know why or how anybody could live there. The bike ended up being perfect so we bought it. Here is Roxy the Rebel!




Cam is going to sale his bike (hopefully this weekend) and then buy a road bike like mine. Should be a fun summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment