Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend In Photos

I decided to document the weekend with photos for a change. :)

We got our 1 year anniversary from the baker on Friday...almost a week late, but it was free. It was delicious.




I was supposed to be studying, but found myself slightly distracted on Saturday.


Cam hung one of our IKEA lanterns outside of the backdoor. It looks super cool!


See, I was supposed to be studying 911 type codes for work....but taking pictures is more fun :)


Maisy and the "SUPER SIZED" sushi roll. Those seriously used to be at least 1/2 of that size. Thanks Petco for supersizing our dog treats.


Sweet Tia


Maisy found a piece of wood to chow on, shocking!


Tia is more interested in modeling


Candy got sweet new kicks!


She is super sassy now :)


Her old kicks were a little worn out


This is what the girls do all day long...


Tia and Maisy's new food dish that I painted for them at Polka Dot Pottery. I love it! The love it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment