Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last days of freedom....

I just realized this morning that I start school in two weeks from tomorrow. I have so much stuff I need to get done before my life really turns upside down.  I am so freaked out about my stupid chemistry class. I mean, it is just chemistry, but I am scared to death of it. If I don't do good in chemistry I might not get into nursing school. Stupid chemistry!

This coming week I am covering a couple of shifts for people at Elements and then I still have to work for Thomas Hammer. In between, I plan on finishing my "spring cleaning". Spring cleaning in our household primarily means to get rid of any junk. I feel like we are always getting rid of junk and then it just re-appears! I don't want junk and I don't want clutter! I almost get panic attacks thinking of that show called "Hoarders". I never want to be like that!!!!!

I am really looking forward to my trip to Seattle to visit Adrienne on the 24th-26th. I haven't seen her since August and I am so excited that she lives in Seattle now. :) Luckily, I get to fly so I will get to spend more time with her. Yay!

Cam has been plugging away on the basement project. He is dry walling in our office room and is almost done. It looks amazing! Good bye hideous wood paneling. :) I can't wait for it to be done so I can stop engulfing the kitchen table with textbooks.

Tia and Maisy are doing really good. Tia loves being a big sister and she is teaching little Maisy the ropes of life. They play, play, play, and play. By the end of the day, they are both exhausted and sleep through the night. Maisy is my little tom boy and Tia will always be my little princess. :)

I got my Boston coat and some t-shirts on Friday. I LOVE them! It was a great "pick me up" because lately running just has been down right depressing! I am feeling much better than I was at the beginning of February, but I lost a lot of training time so it worries me a little. I just want to get through the race without dying at this point. I did my first hard workout in almost 4 weeks yesterday and it felt pretty good. My legs aren't as sore today as I thought they would be. Of course, I am lucky enough to get free massages now so that might help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment