Happy New Year from our family to yours! The Malcolms hope that you have a safe, healthy, and a very happy 2010!!!!!
Cam's New Year's Resolutions:
Well, Cameron is a party pooper and won't tell me what his New Year's Resolutions are- so I guess he will have a bad start to the year. Boo to him!Cam's New Year's Resolutions:
Tasha's New Year's Resolutions:
I usually have the same resolutions every year- work out, eat healthy, watch less tv, try new things, etc. This year I have oodles of 2010 resolutions.
Here we go!
1. Get a job!
2. Finish CMA school- with an "A".
3. Save money once I have a job.
4. Continue to stick to our "new" budget (spending less on what we don't really need-not having a job has really helped with this and made Cam and I both realize what we essentially need and what isn't really that necessary).
5. Get all of my photos organized into albums! I have a huge rubbermaid container full of photos from the last 10-15 years that need to get organized in albums of some type. I am thinking that this would be a good winter project :-)
6. Train successfully for Boston.
7. PR in Boston- Hopefully it won't be too hard since it will only be my 2nd marathon. It will also probably be my last marathon.
8. Improve my Wii fit age- 63 is a bit ridiculous considering how much I workout everyday.
9. Try new and more healthy foods by shopping at Huck's more often and being more aware of what I am consuming.
10. Help Cameron with more home improvement projects. Lets hope we can finish soon so that there won't be anymore extensive demos, messes to clean up, tools & power cords to step over, and shuffling of furniture.
11. De-junk our house and donate what we don't want to Goodwill.
12. Stick to my 2010 New Year's Resolutions!!!!!!
Tia's New Year's Resolutions:
1. Eat healthy so I am not so chubby and so that I can be bikini ready in time for this summer.
2. Not wake my mommy & daddy up so much in the middle of the night.
3. Be nicer to my brothers.
4. Go for a walkie everyday (unless its raining or snowing-that's no fun!).
5. Pick up my toys more so my mommy doesn't have to.
6. Listen to my mommy & daddy more- they really do know what's best.
7. To not steal my mommy's pillow in the middle of the night AND to not push her off of the bed.
8. Use my big girl bed more often.
If 2009 is any indication of what 2010 will bring, I don't think anything could get much worse. There are only positive and exciting adventures that are awaiting our little family. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment