Friday, October 9, 2009

Blogging

I used to have a blog that I used for personal stuff, but decided since Cam and I got married we should have a family blog for people to keep up on our adventures. :)

The wedding was amazing. Everything that I could have hoped for and more. I hope that everyone who came had as much fun as Cam and I did. The day was long, but went by fast at the same time. I am anticipating getting our proofs back any day and I am super excited to finally see our pictures. The pictures that people have posted on facebook are fabulous so I can only imagaine what the professional ones will look like. Here is a link to some photos that I had:

We went to Puerto Rico for our honeymoon. It wasn't my first choice on a desitination, but it exceeded my expecatations. The island was beautiful and the people were so friendly and welcoming. We got a rental car to save money on the excursions by driving to the locations. Old San Juan was a lot of fun so we spent a lot of time hanging out and looking in the shops. Some things that we did were: Bacardi Rum Factory, Fort San Cristobal, El Yunque National Rainforest, and Culebra Island. Here are some links to our photos:


I tried to be deligent about posting captions on most of the photos. Our trip started in Seattle where we flew out so there are some pictures from Pike Place also. Enjoy!

Since we got back from Puerto Rico we have been busy settling and going through all of our wedding gifts. Its been so nice to get rid of the college dishes Cam and I had both combined. I can't even count how many times I broke a spoon while eating ice cream. We also just recently bought a new kitchen table so we can actually entertain and have people over for dinner.

I finally got a new car and I love it! It wasn't my first choice; I really wanted an Acura MDX, but we found an '05 Jeep Grand Cherokee that only had 20,000 miles on it. It was such a great deal that would have been too hard to pass up on. Cam also just bought a motorcycle. He officially passed his WA State. Motorcycle Class last weekend so of course he had to buy a bike. Haha. It makes me incredibly nervous, but as long as he is happy so am I.

Tia just turned 2 years old! I can't believe how fast these two years have gone by. She gets sweeter and more precious every day. I am excited that the weather is chaning and my favorite season is here. The change has been slightly brutal....freezing in the morning already! I enjoy my seasonal pumpkin spice lattes and the fall colors. Fall also means that its cross country season!!!! :)

Running has been going good. Cam and I just booked our trip to Boston so that I can run in the Boston Marathon on April 19th, 2010. I am very excited to go, just not looking forward to the training so much. Especially since I will have to start when there is snow on the ground. :(

Cam has been getting into running a little bit more. He is competing in the BRRC race series with me and he is doing good! I admire how he won't run for a couple of weeks and then he just goes out and does a race and posts a decent time. He did his first 1o mile race at the Sunday Sundae in September. I think that he is gaining more self confidence and that eventually he will try for a half marathon.

I hope that you enjoy our blog....I will make it a point to keep it as updated as possible.

~Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment